¡Bienvenid@!, ¿No eres miembro del Foro todavía? Registrarse ahora    

PÁGINAS WEBCAM  Streamate solicitando verificacion de direccion

Buenas tardes me llego hoy un mensaje interno del soporte de streamate donde estan solicitando vericar la direccion del studio o modelo y que los pagos quedan frenandos hasta que no verifiquen los documentos que estan solicitando
A alguien mas le llego?
Responder

no me dejo editar no se porque motivo
aqui adjunto lo que me llego de streamate
(Please note: We sent an early version of these steps to some individual payees last month. The steps in the link below have been updated, so we recommend walking through them again to ensure your info is correct.)

We're contacting all Streamate performer and studio accounts that we pay directly about a change coming to Streamate Model's payment policy. In order to comply with KYC ("Know Your Customer") global payment regulations, we are requiring a few extra steps to help us verify who we are paying. These changes are important for maintaining and growing our partnerships with banks, credit card processors, and other financial groups, and will allow us to offer more and better payment solutions in the future.

Please visit the Payment Verification help page and follow all steps listed there. We need you to confirm your account information and to upload documents to help us verify your payments. The page also has more information about KYC and why these steps are necessary in the FAQ near the bottom.

These changes are not due yet, but will eventually be required for all accounts and payment methods. We will announce more information in the coming weeks. Accounts that aren't updated by the deadline we provide later may have their payments put on hold until the changes are complete. Start these steps now to give yourself plenty of time.

We want to help you meet these requirements, so please contact us with any questions or concerns and we will help you get your account updated. Thank you for helping us make this important change!

Streamate Models Support
Responder

(09-20-2018, 07:00 AM)videochat01 escribió: no me dejo editar no se porque motivo
(Please note: We sent an early version of these steps to some individual payees last month. The steps in the link below have been updated, so we recommend walking through them again to ensure your info is correct.)

We're contacting all Streamate performer and studio accounts that we pay directly about a change coming to Streamate Model's payment policy. In order to comply with KYC ("Know Your Customer") global payment regulations, we are requiring a few extra steps to help us verify who we are paying. These changes are important for maintaining and growing our partnerships with banks, credit card processors, and other financial groups, and will allow us to offer more and better payment solutions in the future.

Please visit the Payment Verification help page and follow all steps listed there. We need you to confirm your account information and to upload documents to help us verify your payments. The page also has more information about KYC and why these steps are necessary in the FAQ near the bottom.

These changes are not due yet, but will eventually be required for all accounts and payment methods. We will announce more information in the coming weeks. Accounts that aren't updated by the deadline we provide later may have their payments put on hold until the changes are complete. Start these steps now to give yourself plenty of time.

We want to help you meet these requirements, so please contact us with any questions or concerns and we will help you get your account updated. Thank you for helping us make this important change!

Streamate Models Support

Es una medida extra de seguridad, pone que será requerida para todas las cuentas próximamente. Si la documentación y todas tus cuentas están en orden, no veo donde está el problema, una vez envíes la documentación te enviarán los pagos como de costumbre.
Último(s) agradecimiento(s)

Michelle H 
Ver todos
Responder

(09-20-2018, 05:16 PM)NaughtyBea escribió:
(09-20-2018, 07:00 AM)videochat01 escribió: no me dejo editar no se porque motivo

Streamate Models Support

Es una medida extra de seguridad, pone que será requerida para todas las cuentas próximamente. Si la documentación y todas tus cuentas están en orden, no veo donde está el problema, una vez envíes la documentación te enviarán los pagos como de costumbre.
Si yo se pero en este foro he leido de personas que utilizan las cedulas de otras para poder transmitir porque las han baneado, ahi si lo veo hasta mas complicado para esos casos
A mi ya me verificaron todo
Responder

Streamate Models Support

Hola, porfavor me podrian ayudar, trato de realizar mi registro, y me dice que mi nombre no coincide con el recibo, resulta que yo envie un recibo de servicios del ato donde vivo, pero aca yo vivo arrendada por lo que mi nombre no sale en ningun recibo de servicio, de que otra manera podrian verificar mi residencia actual? porfavor y muchas gracias.

Hola, porfavor me podrian ayudar, trato de realizar mi registro, y me dice que mi nombre no coincide con el recibo, resulta que yo envie un recibo de servicios del ato donde vivo, pero aca yo vivo arrendada por lo que mi nombre no sale en ningun recibo de servicio, de que otra manera podrian verificar mi residencia actual? porfavor y muchas gracias.
Responder

(03-07-2020, 12:37 PM)lolita____ escribió:

Streamate Models Support

Hola!!!  Es necesario que expliques eso por mensaje a streammatesupport para aclarar ese detalle, o de preferencia, usa cualquier recibo que SI esté a tu nombre (aunque no sea tan "oficial")  como un recibo del movil, o cualquier cosa en la que aparezca tu nombre.  Ellos solo están monitoreando que tu cuenta NO sea fraudulenta, es por tu protección (sobre todo para que NO seas victima de trata.)
Responder

Hola Estoy en las mismas. envio mi resivo y no me lo aceptan y no se que hacer. Que me recomiendan?
Responder

¿Te gustó esta entrada? ¡Compártela en tus redes!:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)